Rev. Thevis dies and is succeeded by Rev. John Francis Prim.
Rev. Thevis establishes St. Roch Cemetery.
Benedictine Sisters come to New Orleans from Kentucky to operate Holy Trinity School.
Rev. Thevis prays to St. Roch, vowing to build a chapel in his honor if the Holy Trinity congregation is spared. No one died and Father Thevis completes St. Roch Chapel in 1873.
Rev. Ignatius Scheck died from yellow fever
Rev. Schiffler dies from yellow fever and is succeeded Rev. Ignatius Scheck as pastor and Rev. Peter Thevis as assistant.
Rev. Matthias Schifferer rebuilds Holy Trinity.
Fire destroys the church.
Holy Trinity Church is dedicated as a German parish.
Rev. J.M. Masquelet purchased property at the corner of Dauphine and St. Ferdinand streets for $3000. Commissions design by architect Theodore Giraud.