The main entrance—with handicap accessible ramp— is moved to Dauphine Street. The church hosts over 60 performances of dance, classical music, jazz, musical theatre and opera.


Dave Hurlbert and Scott King acquire the building, naming it Marigny Opera House. In November, the new “Church of the Arts” hosts the acclaimed Fringe Festival.


Rev. Hammerstein dies and is succeeded by Rev. Magnus Roth who publishes a book – Centenary: Holy Trinity Parish, 1847-1947.